Continuous Security Validation Use Cases Course
In this course, you will learn five major use cases of the Continuous Security Validation approach: Security Posture Management, Security Control Validation, Security Control Rationalization, Enhancing Detection Efficacy, and Compliance Enablement.
Why should I take this course?
This course has focused on the five key use cases of the Continuous Security Validation Approach that help you understand your organization's security status, improve cyber resilience, and enable compliance.
- Security Posture Management is a continuous process of assessing and improving the overall status of an organization’s cybersecurity readiness.
- Security Control Validation provides repeatable and automated testing and validation of an organization’s security controls and its security operations.
- Security Control Rationalization is a data-driven approach to facilitate strategic decisions about security controls, maximize their effectiveness and efficiency, and achieve the best return on security investments by obtaining a holistic view of how security controls are functioning.
- Enhancing Detection Efficacy focuses on improving our ability to detect attacks by increasing the detection rate - the ratio of correctly detected attacks to all received attacks.
- The last use case is Compliance Enablement. Continuous Security Validation can help you comply with these regulations like GDPR and HIPAA, standards like NIST 800-53, and frameworks like MITRE ATT&CK.
Red Report 2023
Improve your understanding of trending adversary TTPs
Get practical recommendations for enhancing your security posture
Obtain real-world examples for red teams